Monday, September 05, 2005

loonytunes rotating empty space: Landings updating rotating spaces

loonytunes rotating empty space: Landings updating rotating spaces

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I am in total agreement with Mayor Bill White of Houston, but the sad facts are, the city of Houston will be sued. The groups and lawyers will line up looking for money from the far right to the far left. Bill White should run for President and show the country what true leadership looks like. Instead of these hem haw around lets not look bad politicians. Look George W. This is your last time in office stand up and act like you should. -read more-

See, I'm not the only one irritated by the mess in NOLA and the rest of Katrina'a path. A few million more of like LoonyTunes and we'll be heard loud and clear. Loony has taken the words right out my mouth today, I couldn't have said it better, "Look George W. This is your last time in office stand up and act like you should." And, knowing LoonyT as I do, I can tell you from personal experience he knows about stand up guys, being one himself. Believe me, you would go anywhere with LoonyT. If LoonyT is telling Dubya it's time to be a stand up guy, we just might be headed in the right direction, right LoonyT?

No comments: