Monday, May 25, 2009

Nothing works today!

From: George Henderson <xxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com>
Date: Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:23 AM
Subject: INABILITY TO ACCESS ACCOUNT INFO AND MANIPULATE ACCOUNT ONLINE
To: NYRcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com


Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am extremely frustrated at the moment by the inability of your website to allow access to my account using correct account information.

Account Number:XXXXXXXXXX

Name:George Henderson

Address:Po Box xxxxxx,Clarksville,TN 37042,United States

E-mail:xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com

I am essentially a mechanized mahoot, I live in my over the road truck for all practical purposes and my mail goes to a Postal Box as you can see from the information above.

I am getting ready to move and cannot change my address online this morning nor can I access my account information to confirm the billing information you have. Additionally, and most frustratingly, I cannot enter gift subscriptions for my son’s nor my nieces upcoming graduation gifts.

I have registered successfully for The Digital Reader which is a big plus in my particular situation.

I have attempted several times this morning to enter the gift subscriptions, rechecking and confirming all my address and credit card information each time. The system always responds with some cryptic message about “an error occurred in committing your order”

Unfortunately the following errors occurred:

  • There was an error committing the order.

https://magazine.newyorker.com/ecom/subscribe.jsp?oppId=1100290&_requestid=8290161

with no direction as to what the specific error(s) might be.

Your prompt response to this email and your prompt resolution of these issues will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

George M Henderson

P.S. Remember, everything you have now came to you on a truck.

1 comment:

Migs Bassig said...

I have a postcard for you from Bangkok, so you've got to get yourself an address? To where do I send, my dear sir?